Thursday, June 23, 2011

First picture....

Yes, this is really about as far as I've gotten... but it shows an important step. I made rough drafts of the pattern for the pieces I was going to cut out, in this case, the lightbar casings that go on either side of Deckerd's head. After a bit of finagling, I had a workable pattern that I cut from paper before attaching it to the posterboard. After that, I carefully cut out each piece, and labeled them with the part number, as well as the side they'd go on. This way, I won't lose track of which piece goes where. Once I have all the pieces cut out, I'll be doing a test fit to see whether I need to make any additional adjustments or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment